- Selling online or multi-channel
- Trading with multiple retailers
- Offering products in large/complex product catalogues
- Wasting time through manual processes
- Experiencing shipping errors or delays
- Using Shopify as a back-office system
- Automate data flow between your Shopify store and your ERP system
- Streamline repetitive order management processes
- Share data from ERP and other applications in real time
- Transfer data smoothly to and from your business software
- Synchronise eCommerce data with your back-end systems
- Eliminate frequent data entry and human error
- Update inventory and price changes on your eCommerce store
- Improve order fulfilment
- Integrate Shopify with any ERP, CRM, or any other business software B2B and B2C integration
- Connect to existing and future applications and their APIs
- Integrate Shopify ERP with suppliers’ and customers’ systems
- Scale to your expanding business
In order to guarantee customer satisfaction you have to make sure your customers have access to up-to-date information at any time.
Our Shopify ERP integration synchronises your storefront data with your back-end system without the need to manually enter data.
Order, shipping and inventory information is automatically transferred into your company's ERP.
Use Shopify as your back office system to receive purchase orders from retail trading partners via Commerce Connections Shopify EDI Translation service.
On the other hand, you can create inovices/order acknowledgements/inventory updates or advanced shipping notes and send these documents back to your retail trading partners.
Shopify-as-ERP integration eliminates re-typing of information and thus avoids human error and saves cost.
Contact us to know more on how we achieve itCONTACT US